The role of the Sales and Education Executive is to have a passion for people and service, with experience in retail, artistry, and education.Achieve sales plan and target KPI’s for assigned region.The candidate must be a strong seller with the ability to recruit, consult and build a sale while adhering to our retailer’s guidelines and standards.
The Sales and Education Executive must have the ability to successfully plan and conduct events and trainings at the store level. They should possess effective communication skills, executive timely reporting practices and build collaborative relationships. This role is responsible for coaching the Sales and Education Executive, including tracking their progress and communicating regularly with leadership. Excellence in client service, artistry and working in an entrepreneurial environment is critical to the success of this role.
- Responsible for the achievement of retail sales plan and corporate KPI for the region
- Delivering Best-in-class education to elevate brand awareness and drive sales
- Builds strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to implement a focused strategy to drive results, in line with corporate objectives
- Effectively manage budgets within ABH guidelines provided for freelance, and expenses
- Accountable for completing all administrative assignments by the respective due date
- Uphold ABH Dress code guidelines, while consistently evolving looks to reflect current trends
- Responsible for the performance and development of Sales & Education Coordinator
- Manage freelance hiring and approving of weekly timecards
- Majority of time is spent in-store driving retails sales via consumer interaction and engaging with retailer employees.
- Office time is approximately 1.5 days per month
- Social Media & Virtual Support will vary by region and be based off the needs of the business.
- Must have 3-5 years of cosmetic retail experience ina coordinator or executive role
- Experience managing a 10 million +Market while driving a successful business
- Driven to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, coach and develop others to promotion
- Ability to make strategic decisions based on sales analysis
- Track record of meeting sales targets and KPI’s.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships
- Can provide FOCUS to the team and align them in the vision to achieve results
- Effective communication skills with high level leadership and their team
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Memorable, positive, and professional presence
- Self-motivated and goal oriented