The Senior Accountant ensures all cost-related activity is recorded, analyzed, and reported accurately and timely. Opportunity to provide input and suggestions for further efficiency enhancements to current processes and instrumental in our growth initiative.
You will be a key member of the Finance & Accounting Team who ensures we can support the company's reporting needs in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
· Manage accounting operations related to the company’s Accounts Payable and expense-related activity.
· Responsible for generating and analyzing weekly vendor payment reports for all entities.
· Responsible for tracking and managing the Capital Expenditures schedules for all entities.
· Documentation and maintenance of standard operating procedures related to assigned tasks.
· Complete various month-end close activities, including balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis, to ensure accurate and timely financial statement completion in accordance with GAAP.
· Prepare monthly journal entries, as assigned.
· Identify areas of opportunity/weakness within business processes and recommend solutions for achieving optimal efficiency.
· Provide management with analytical and data collection support as required during monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
· Provide commentary on the monthly financial reporting package regarding actual results versus budget and historical.
· Other duties as requested.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· Master’s degree desirable
· Proficient in accounting software, preferably QuickBooks
· Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SumIfs, etc.)
· Strong working knowledge of GAAP
· Strong analytical mindset
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Unimpeachable good judgment
· Comfortable and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
· A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
· Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
· Full time
· Health insurance: medical, dental, and vision
· 401(k) retirement plan with Company match
· Paid holidays after 90 days
· 10 PTO days
Language, Physical, and Travel Requirements:
· Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
· Extended periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Occasionally lifting weights of up to 25 pounds.
· Located near our Corporate Headquarters and Manufacturing Center in Medley, Florida.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
· All applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year