Top Shelf Sports Lounge is seeking a highly motivated and energetic bar/floor manager for our downtown location set to open in October of this year.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
1-2 years of management experience desired
Full Time availability; opens, closes, weekends, etc.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.