Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: $60,000-$65,000
What We're Looking For...
A dynamic, service-driven Assistant General Manager (AGM) for our branch office location. The AGM will assist and support the General Manager in the overall management of all aspects of the branch location, including sales, coordination of third-party installation vendors, and customer service. A primary responsibility of this role will be to drive sales and positively impact branch revenue performance.
The right fit for this role will have experience selling, managing sales teams, and experience with Independent Contractors. Successful candidates will have skills in effectively motivating others, driving sales strategy, and leading training classes to groups or one-on-one training in the field.
A perfect candidate for this position will have a “roll up their sleeves attitude,” a “team-effort approach,” take ownership of branch success, and be self-motivated plus motivated to grow their career.
Ideal applicants will be ambitious, motivated to grow their career, and open to travel or potential relocation for advancement.What You'll Do...
What's Needed To Succeed...
- Support branch GM in all aspects including driving sales, training, maintaining quality and service standards, and profitability
- Manage, coach, and monitor Independent Contractor Sales Representative performance
- Lead weekly educational sales meetings to drive sales performance and ensure representative’s knowledge base
- Perform on-site and in the field, sales classes focused on conveying sales strategy, company philosophy, and organizational procedures
- Assists in onboarding contractors
- Address and resolve escalated customer issues to ensure timely, satisfactory settlement
- Perform site visits for service issues or to verify the quality of installation vendor’s work
- Fill in for GM during planned or unplanned time off, high-volume periods, etc.
- Problem solver who takes a proactive approach to resolve issues with a sense of urgency and improve service
- Good judgment with the ability to make decisions with discernment, considering all sides
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Positive, dynamic, and enthusiastic personality
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate and build relationships with various personalities
- Self-starter who can work independently with the motivation to grow
- Flexible and able to manage shifting priorities or demands in a growing, fast-paced organization with a matrix management reporting structure
- Efficient and organized with the capability to prioritize and use time effectively
Benefits And Perks...
- 3+ years of related experience including experience driving performance and leading teams
- In-home sales experience preferred
- Experience within the home improvement industry preferred but not required
- Familiarity with diverse flooring products (hardwood, carpet, tile, laminate, etc.) is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Basic MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must be able to effectively articulate and train one on one or small groups
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, starting at 7 am or earlier, and alternating Saturdays with the flexibility to take after-hours calls
- Travel: (25-50% of the time) within a 75-mile radius as needed
- Casual work environment
- Team building events such as doughnut day, holiday luncheons, barbecues, etc.
- Medical Insurance with several plan options including a Health Savings Account
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Ancillary Insurance for Accident, Critical Illness, Long-term dependent care, and more...
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation time that grows with years of service
- Sick time
- An employee discount purchasing program
50Floor is on a mission to provide quality flooring by providing customers with a convenient, and enjoyable, in-home shopping experience across the US.
We believe that exceptional flooring inspires, connects, and defines the most important space in our customers’ lives, their homes. At 50Floor, we create spaces that bring families together at an affordable price.
Based in Atlanta, 50Floor also serves customers in our many locations throughout the United States. Our growth and achievements can be traced back to a single common denominator - a desire to be the best.
Since the beginning, we have been lucky to have had dedicated employees, sales representatives, and installation experts who have made 50Floor the company we are today. We are glad you have been selected to join our growing team and become part of the 50Floor family.
See our website at 50Floor.comPlease be aware...
Background Checks - The Company conducts background checks including “consumer reports” for purposes of hiring or contracting. By submitting your resume and/or application, you authorize to transmit and store your information in the companies’ recruitment database and circulate that information as necessary for evaluating your qualifications.
Equal Opportunity - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to the individual's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.