The Executive Director of Finance
is responsible for directing and coordinating our clients financial affairs according to financial principles and government regulations. The individual directs, implements, and ensures effective financial policies and procedures; and recommends changes and ideas to the Board regarding policies, fiscal controls, and profitability.
The incumbent prepares, presents, and interprets major financial reports while safeguarding the clients financial assets. This position reports to the President.
We are looking for professional, innovative, and team-oriented individuals who want to provide their members with excellent services to each residence and location.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Training accounting staff and reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk, and analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
Education & Experience
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial management experience.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
- 10 Years Accounting Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- CPA license (Preferred)