Come join team BASN for an exciting, fun and rewarding career in the dynamic world of sports and active hydration.BODYARMOR
is looking for an Innovation Retail Execution Specialist (RES) to join our team in Orlando.
BODYARMOR & POWERADE seek energetic, passionate, and positive individuals who want to join the biggest underdog fight in the history of consumer-packaged goods. Our Retail Execution Team will bring our OBSESSION with becoming #1 in Sports Hydration to life in-store.
As a Retail Execution Specialist (RES)
, you will be the ultimate ambassador for BODYARMOR and POWERADE. You'll be responsible for amplifying the execution of our fan and athlete-loved brands on shelves and displays in-store, focusing on execution, merchandising, and upselling. Your role is crucial in driving sales growth and maximizing the presence of our brands within your assigned territory.
If you’re interested in starting a career where sales, insights, sports and creativity intersect—you’ve come to the right place. At BASN
, we say think BIG, and Dream Bigger!!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales Growth and Merchandising: Identify, capitalize on, and negotiate for opportunities to grow the base business, increase sales, optimize display space, and improve productivity while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Creative Display Management: Assist with the installation and maintenance of creative displays aligned with branding initiatives, creating disruption points throughout the store to engage consumers with our brands.
- Brand Ambassadorship: Actively interact with store personnel and consumers to provide in-depth product knowledge and insights, ensuring a positive brand experience.
- Program Execution: Efficiently execute all sales programs and initiatives, including selling-in promotional programs, ensuring customer compliance, and achieving maximum brand potential.
- Collaboration: Partner with Coca-Cola Merchandisers and BASN Field team to execute sales and merchandising plans effectively, maintain product inventory levels, minimize out-of-stocks, and uphold company merchandising standards.
- Customer Insights: Gather and report customer needs, problems, interests, and competitive activities, providing valuable input to internal teams for continuous improvement and increased customer goodwill.
- Territory Account Maintenance: Handle tasks such as checking date codes, managing account adherence to plan-o-grams, replacing decals or tags, and transporting, building and maintaining point of sale advertising and coupons for territory accounts as needed.
- Utilization of Technology: Utilize company-provided technology for real-time daily reporting, analyze reports, and leverage insights to drive success in-store.
PERKS TO HIGHLIGHT:
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience required
- Entry level applicants without experience but willingness to learn will be considered, as will candidates with 0-2 years’ experience in a sales, merchandizing, marketing, or customer service required
- Strong selling skill set and ability to influence store/ownership personnel through fact-based data selling Position requires substantial local travel (~75%) within identified territories.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently within a large territory and multitask across a large number of stores
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills, and ability to effectively communicate successes, challenges and opportunities, verbally and in writing, cross-functionally and through all levels of management
- Willingness to understand and engage in the activities BODYARMOR & POWERADE consumers are engaged in
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm for our brands and their purpose. Energized by store-visits—this is an awesome job, but it is not a desk job!
- Must be able to life upwards of 25-50lbs with frequent bending, reaching and kneeling to support with product display building and events
- Occasional off-hours/weekend work, as needed
- Must have a personal vehicle, and maintain an excellent driving record, and valid drivers’ license for use during work hours, and willingness to drive throughout the territory as a primary function of the role, including ability to drive long distances as needed
- Motor Vehicle Records must satisfy Company standards per Driving Policy Salary Range: $42,000-$57,000. Base pay dependent on location.
About The Company
- 100% PAID for by BODYARMOR Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus
- Generous referral program
- Opportunity for growth within the company
BODYARMOR Sports Nutrition (BASN)
is an exciting and innovative company offering premium sports and active hydration products under the fan loved BODYARMOR
brands. BASN is backed by one of the most iconic global brands-- The Coca-Cola Company
, which acquired BASN in 2021. We are driven by passion, grit, teamwork, and the vision of becoming #1 in Sports Hydration. You’ll be on the forefront of an exciting and rapidly growing industry as BASN expands its portfolio and enters new markets. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow and win with us. We are committed to fostering an inclusive company culture, where diversity of thought, background and experience is celebrated and we know peak performance comes when our employees can bring their authentic selves to work.
Powered by JazzHR