Britto Central, Inc is currently seeking a Human Resource Generalist to join their team of professionals.
As an HR Generalist, you will have the exciting opportunity to represent the Happy Art Movement created by Mr. Britto, an internationally renowned artist. The Happy Art Movement is built upon a visual language of love, hope, and happiness, inspiring millions of people worldwide. In this role, you will play a crucial role in maintaining efficient HR operations and contributing to the overall success of the organization.
- Audits and maintains accurate and up-to-date employee files, records, and documentation, including digital file upkeep.
- Coordinates full-cycle recruitment processes, including job postings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, extending job offers, and new hire orientation.
- Manages the administration of employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and leave management.
- Maintains terminated employees on server.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and the PEO.
- Maintains a budget for hiring and HR activities for company.
- Plans and executes special events, such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Conducts research and recommends improvements to HR policies and procedures to enhance efficiency and compliance.
- Provides guidance and support to employees regarding HR policies, procedures, and employee relations matters.
- Assists accounting with reports on PTO balances for payroll.
- Create census reports and surveys as needed for company hiring and retention.
- Adhoc requests by management for projects as needed.
- Supports management with organizational changes and updates on HR law.
- Researches and provides reports and analytics on market trends for hiring, engagement and retention.
- Assists in organizing and facilitating training programs to enhance employee development and engagement.
· Manages and audits employee wages, bonuses, and deductions accurately and on time for processing payroll.
· Provide HR Support to all BRITTO employees, including but not limited to Britto Central, Inc and Britto World LLC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; HR Certification is a plus.
- 3 years of HR experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package such as: email, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Computer literate: able to use PEO’s online platform, run reports as needed for accounting and executive management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English grammar, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted.
Our incredible team in South Florida is offering some of the most remarkable benefits you can find!
- PTO (Paid Time Off & Holidays)
- Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision coverage that will keep you in the best shape while putting a smile on your face. Our rates are unmatched!
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Other available benefits
Join us today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with being part of an organization that truly values your health and happiness!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.