Anatomie Fashion is a luxury apparel brand located in Miami, FL. The company is focused on outfitting global travelers and everyday adventurers in the most comfortable and stylish performance apparel. Anatomie's clothing is designed with a style-meets-function mentality and is executed with European fabrics and craftsmanship.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Financial Controller. The Financial Controller will be responsible for financial statements, financial reporting, analysis, and accounting , day to day AR and AP . The Financial Controller role will be the primary point of contact for all financial matters within the company and will play a key role in supporting the company's growth objectives. Direct report to CFO .
- Strong Financial Statements and Financial Reporting skills , Blue Cherry and D365
- Experience in analysis and accounting with an attention to detail
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles
- Experience with accounting software and Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with production , sales , warehousing
- Experience in the fashion or luxury retail industry is a plus