Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a --------------------Site Coordinator to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Miami, FL.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.Job Title: Site Coordinator
Work Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Long-term contract with option to hire
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Education/Experience Required: High school or equivalent
Job Description & Responsibilities :
Skills & Qualifications :
- This is a Single person account and will be responsible for fulfilling Office Services tasks - Reception, Mail/Receiving, Shipping, Copy/Print, Scan, Supply management, Hospitality: Conf. Room reservation, Setup, Food Order and Setup/breakdown, Upkeep Kitchen/Pantry areas etc.
- Be a liaison handling Facilities requests.
- Assist customer teams with other routine tasks as first responder.
- There will be some walking, lifting and standing.
- Client standard is 50# and assistance is available for heavier items.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com. Paladin is an EEOC employer.
- Managers will want to see working experience on resumes of
- Self-motivated, Time management, prioritizing tasks, great attitude, fast learner, and show consistency.
- Previous related work experience in Hoteling, Business Office environment and/or Law Firm would be ideal.
- High school or GED is required.
- 1+ years of experience in a related field (B2B and/or technical).
- Previous 1+ year Customer facing work experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of technology.
- Tactical thought processing.
- Ability to present to a small group.
- Moderate Problem-Solving Skills.
- Basic Customer Service skills.
- Basic Technical aptitude.
- Basic Written and Verbal Communication skill.
- Dress code is Business professional. will provide detail expectations prior boarding in interview.
- Report to 600 Brickell Ave., Miami FL no free or reimbursed parking.
- Must be Covid vaccinated and provide attestation for Vax and BG. See in Documents below