Expected start: December 2023
YOUR NEXT CAREER ADVENTURE
Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale is looking for an experienced Restaurant Assistant Manager
. The Restaurant Assistant Manager assists in planning, organizing, controlling and direct the work of employees in the Hotel’s All-Day or Fining Dining Restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction.
The new Fort Lauderdale property is part of a shared services collection that has common ownership and encompasses the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, Four Seasons Hotel & Residences at The Surf Club, and Four Seasons Hotel Miami. While this position is not a shared services role, the ability to embrace and collaborate, while aligning efficiencies with all four hotels is essential.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Assists in selecting, training, evaluating, leading, motivating, coaching, and disciplining all employees in the restaurant to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and operational planning
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments
Who We’re Looking For
- Manager with 2-3 years of previous restaurant leadership experience in a luxury hotel or restaurant setting required
- Someone engaging, energetic, with strong interpersonal skills, strong problem-solving ability
- Proficiency with managing labor, food cost, scheduling
- Education: Hospitality Management Degree or similar years of experience
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language- additional language skills encouraged
Emanating the luxurious amenities and scenic locales of the world’s most coveted yacht clubs through new-fashioned style, Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale is redefining luxury travel and living in this youthful South Florida Riviera. Within the vibrant, next-generation coastal city, the 22-story Four Seasons will be home to Fort Lauderdale’s most desirable oceanfront dining experiences, a luxurious spa, two pools, a distinctive beach experience, grand event and meeting spaces, 189 accommodations and 42 private residences. Designed to blend seamlessly with the Atlantic Ocean, our oasis will be enlivened by vibrant social spaces and a sense of Americana and possibility. Moments away from the city’s most desirable outdoor activities, cultural arts, restaurants and shops, our enviable location will welcome you at the heart of the yachting capital of the world.
Currently operating 126 hotels and resorts, and 53 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked in the Fortune '100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…join our team and discover why.
What To Expect
Dynamic Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round
Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, 401k Retirement Plan, and much more)!
Excellent and ongoing Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!
Learn More About a Career With Four Seasons
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Authorization to work in the United States is required, unless the candidate is currently in a managerial role with another Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for an L-1 visa sponsorship.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf