Are you looking for a Company that will appreciate/value who you are and all your contributions?
If so, then please read on…
We offer Japanese inspired cuisine served tapas-style in a relaxed casual atmosphere, complete with a full bar and lounge. We are a team driven by a passion to serve and create meaningful connections with our team and guests.
Our goal is to constantly be improving and growing as a company. If you’re looking for a group you can grow with, one that is equally committed to your own personal growth and getting the job done right? Then we’d love to meet you!
Our General Manager will be responsible for all management aspects and operations (FOH & BOH). He/she upholds and applies sound, efficient business practices by maintaining a professional attitude and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff and guests.
Some areas of responsibility are: Team performance; maintaining good guest relations, increase sales and profitability, recruiting, development, training, and retention of quality team members.
Our General Manager must keep abreast of industry changes and innovations (R&D), provide strategic leadership, ensure that the team has the structure, capability, and resources to effectively & successfully position itself to achieve all objectives through exercising creativity and implementing cutting edge ideas and processes.
We are looking for a General Manager with:
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in restaurant management (General Manager status preferred).
- BS, AA degree, or relevant advanced certification preferred but not necessary.
- Moderate knowledge in food cooking and basic beverage/alcohol (Asian cuisine a plus!)
- Experience with computer management/POS systems.
- Proven ability to forge positive, collaborative relationships with various constituencies, create a positive customer service environment, and to be responsive to a diverse set of needs within the community.
- High Energy, infectious personality to inspire the team, and a passion for hospitality!
- Demonstrated knowledge of current industry trends and market initiatives. Skills and abilities to evaluate and adopt new methods and technologies to achieve desired results, and to lead staff through change.
We offer: ABOVE competitive wages, serious growth potential, flexible hours and quality of life!
Our values and standards attract and retain only the best TEAM members. Are you ready to join the Dragonfly team?
EOE/DRUG-FREE WORK PLACE/SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY!
Applicants must reside in the United States or have a valid United States working permit.