We are seeking an experienced IT Support Specialist to join our team! The ideal candidate will be a passionate self-motivated individual who enjoys new challenges, learning new skills and can easily adapt to the latest technologies. Will have experience in troubleshooting and repairing electronic and mechanical systems, as well as experience with installation and maintenance of hardware and software. The Technician will be responsible for providing technical support to customers, ensuring all systems are running smoothly, and performing regular maintenance on equipment. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic team.
Reliable transportation is required.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Support multiple devices such as Laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, Desktop computers, Voip phones, Servers, routers, and networking switches
- Install and configure hardware and software systems.
- Network cable installation
- A working knowledge of active directory and Microsoft Entra (formerly known as Microsoft Azure) joined systems
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
- Installing and maintaining LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Document all technical processes and procedures
- Provide technical support to customers and other technicians
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an IT technician
- Must have excellent people skills and provide outstanding service to our clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of TCP\IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be able to lift heavy equipment and work on ladders
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
Successful candidates will be subject to drug screening, fingerprints, and successful completion of Safe Environment Program and FBI/FDLE level 2 Background check as required prior to employment.