WHO WE ARE:
At HHS Tech Group (HTG), our work matters, and each of us makes a difference in the lives of people every day.
HTG is a leader in the development and delivery of innovative, purpose-built modular software and technology solutions to clients in the commercial and government sectors.
WHAT WE DO:
HHS Tech Group creates innovative, purpose-built technology products and solutions, resulting in value and positive, quantifiable impact for our clients and the people they serve.
Our people bring our software to life through collaborative relationships with our clients, working as a team, helping to solve complex problems that create positive personal and community impact for the people our clients serve.
Each day, our software products and our people are making a difference.
OUR PEOPLE MATTER MOST:
Improving the lives of others and making an impact daily is no simple task. We are dedicated to our team’s professional and personal growth and well-being. Some key rewards and benefits include:
- Generously sponsored Medical Insurance
- Fully paid premiums on dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Generous 401k matching program (100% match up to 6%)
- Tuition and Certification reimbursement
- Open PTO policy
WHO WE ARE HIRING: Project Coordinator
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
HHS Technology Group is seeking a motivated and organized Project Coordinator to join our dynamic team. As a Project Coordinator, you will play a critical role in facilitating the successful execution of projects by supporting project managers, Operations Managers, and clients throughout the project lifecycle. Your attention to detail, strong communication skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks will be essential in ensuring the smooth and efficient coordination of projects.
- Perform key project management support duties to support one or more Project Management Staff teams with respect to coordinating internal and external stakeholder meetings, preparation of meeting materials.
- Work closely with Project Managers in HTG’s PMO to facilitate gathering requirements for configuration, integration, and conversion activities.
- Maintain MS Project schedule providing weekly updates to activities including but not limited to WBS maintenance, duration updates, and task assignments.
- Assist Project Management staff with work tracking and triaging of risks, issues, decisions, and action items.
- Assist leadership in Project management with querying and reporting weekly and monthly status generation.
- Manage ad-hoc assignments associated with change requests initiated and assigned by PMO Staff.
- Maintain HTG’s central document repository library.
- Facilitate and coordinate documentation and deliverables using established processes and procedures.
- Produce working and final drafts of each written Project Management Deliverable for review by SMEs and senior leaders within specified timeframes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience as a project coordinator or similar role, ideally within the technology or consulting industry.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software specifically MS Project and all Microsoft products
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment while also being self-motivated and proactive.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues and suggest potential solutions.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities.
- Ability to see the big picture while tending to all the details.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PMBOK) and best practices, or PMP Certification is a plus.