About Our Firm
Salehi Boyer Lavigne Lombana, P.A. is a modern, boutique law firm focused on providing excellent advocacy and client service. Salehi Boyer Lavigne Lombana, P.A. was founded by passionate lawyers dedicated to providing advice and expertise at the highest level, specializing in the defense of First-Party Property and Third-Party Liability Insurance Claims, Coverage Recommendations for Commercial, Surplus, and State Insurance Carriers, Commercial Contract Drafting and Negotiations, and Commercial Disputes. The Founders’ vision of what an ideal law firm looks like is what sets Salehi Boyer Lavigne Lombana, P.A. (“SBLL”) apart. SBLL is not an ordinary insurance defense firm, it’s a think-tank where attorneys and team members are rewarded for coming up with creative solutions to complex problems. Our attorneys have extensive experience in a broad range of areas; we have aggressively litigated thousands of lawsuits and successfully conducted numerous jury trials. SBLL represents clients throughout Florida, in State and Federal Court.What SBLL Seeks
Salehi, Boyer, Lavigne, Lombana, P.A. is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Full Time Legal Assistant to add to its Team. Must be extremely organized and self-motivated. Duties to include but, are not limited to, coordinating and calendaring hearings, mediations and depositions. Serving court filings on behalf of attorneys, preparing attorneys for all litigation proceedings, and ensuring tasks and deadlines for assigned cases are met. Prior work experience dealing with First-Party Property Defense cases is preferred.
Candidates will enjoy a nontraditional, casual work environment with an optimal work life balance.Responsibilities
- Responsible for scheduling events on cases with assigned attorneys.
- Maintaining calendar for hearings, depositions, trial, and discovery deadlines.
- Coordinating depositions, hearings, and mediations.
- Preparing documents for attorneys ahead of hearings and depositions.
- Under attorneys' direction, serving documents via E-Portal.
- Preparing and tracking disposition of subpoenas or other requests for information.
- Ensuring the organization of files including maintenance and management.
- Monitoring files and timely escalating issues requiring attorney involvement.
- Performing timely and proper handling of highly sensitive issues and materials related to cases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent required.
- At least two (2) years legal assistant experience supporting litigators in civil defense in a high-volume, fast-paced law firm environment.
- At least one (1) year experience working at a defense law firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Outlook, Excel.
- FL State e-filing experience required.
- Experience with Clio Case Management System is ideal and or other legal case management system.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401 (K)
- Hybrid Work