Reporting to the Director of Offer Management, the Marketing Coordinator (MC) captures and provides information to support the production of AutoNation’s merchandising assets for local promotional offers, national campaigns, and events. The individual contributes tactical assistance to channel activation and agency production related activities. The Coordinator works directly with the Marketing Specialists (MS) to execute merchandising development and activation processes for local, regional, and national efforts.
The Marketing Coordinator also administers, maintains, and audits the related systems and tools. The Merchandising Coordinator is responsible for assisting on the day-to-day content development efforts through canvassing vehicle manufacture sites, stores, and local resources for offer details and new concepts. This individual facilitates campaign production activities and distribution of finished products to internal and external channels and partners while ensuring accuracy, on time completeness, and legal and Manufacturer compliance of all promotional information.
Reports to the Director, Offer Management with a direct support relationship to the Marketing Specialists (MS) within assigned region. The Coordinator works broadly across corporate marketing functions. The MC teams with the Marketing Specialists (MS) to drive overall production efforts and timeline delivery.
- Procure and secure offer details and input content, into Merchandising Platform while maintaining process integrity ensuring adherence to quality and scheduling
- Build Online Specials, Service Coupons, and coordinate production of Promotional Banners with agency partners
- Assist certification (legal, compliance, and brand) of offer content and assets to ensure all requirements are met
- Upload and distribute Promotional Banner content to individual store’s OEM website platform
- Coordinate OEM website platform review efforts of uploaded merchandising assets (Specials, Coupons and Banners)
- Process and input field ad hoc job request into Job Management System (JIRA), drive channel assignments and achieve defined SLAs
- Develop, produce, and distribute Merchandising Monthly Recap (Media Plan, Media Creative, Promotional Banners, and Service Coupons)
- Collect content, and produce materials for monthly Regional Merchandising Calls
- Procure market intelligence data to provide key insights while on merchandising calls with key stakeholders
- Demonstrate and advocate company vision, mission, and values
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 2 years marketing and/or advertising agency account service
- Project management, organizational and campaign administration skills
- Experience working with high volume, detailed work processes and deadlines
- Strong organization, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- In depth knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while meeting deadlines
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment
AutoNation, a provider of personalized transportation services, is driven by innovation and transformation. As one of America's most admired companies, AutoNation delivers a peerless Customer experience recognized by data-driven consumer insight leaders, Reputation and J.D. Power. Through its bold leadership and brand affinity, the AutoNation Brand is synonymous with "DRVPNK" and "What Drives You, Drives Us." AutoNation has a singular focus on personalized transportation services that are easy, transparent, and Customer-centric.
Click here to learn more about our Benefits.
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.