For over 25 years, Phil-dirt has supplied Northwest Florida with quality landscaping materials and complete site work construction contracting services. Stocked with a comprehensive landscaping supply that includes river rock / gravel, red clay soil, masonry sand, fill dirt, crushed granite, compost / loam, and Alabama red rock, Phil-dirt can help you make your landscaping ideas a reality. In addition to our landscaping materials, Phil-dirt offers complete site work construction contracting services for residential, commercial, and government clients. Services provided include land clearing, gravel driveway construction, grading & leveling, excavation & trenching, erosion control, demolition, and underground utilities installation. Phil-dirt is proud to serve Okaloosa County and surrounding areas, including Crestview, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, Eglin AFB, Hurlburt Field, Shalimar, Valparaiso, Mary Esther, Cinco Bayou, Baker, Laurel Hill, Milligan, and Holt.
We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerResponsibilities
- Site Work & Underground Utility work - Lay pipe, shovel work, install silt fence and other general labor duties
- Must be reliable and committed to the tasks presented.
- OSHA Certification a plus.
- Mechanical Aptitude a plus.
- Phil-dirt is a fast growing company, and hard work will be rewarded many times over as the company expands.