Team SCG, a Sunrise Florida company is a looking for a Chief Operating Officer who can help take our rapidly growing company to the next level and beyond. Team SCG is in the promotions and logistics business and works with large corporate clients in South Florida and across the United States. We are looking for the right individual with a logistical and analytical mindset, who can help take us to the next level as our customer base and volume of business continues to grow.
We seek an individual who can upgrade our offerings in the following areas:
- Systems – Researching, deciding on, and implementing systems for initiatives like - Warehouse, Logistics, Inventory, Forecasting, etc.
- Facilities Management-As we increase our space requirements, assist with efforts to most efficiently and effectively move and manage our merchandise accordingly.
- Contracts – Alongside a legal team as needed - Creating individual client Scope of Work Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Inventory Management Agreements, & the client facing management of all that comes with them. For example, updating contract terms, timelines, scopes, etc. and communicating with the clients accordingly.
- Operational efficiency – doing a deep dive into our business and helping us continue to improve operationally. This would mainly be centered around our warehouse and 3PL logistics.
- Management of logistics staff –Warehouse, shipment logistics, potentially customer service
- Coordination with sales teams on key projects and getting them up and running and delivered on time.
- Profitability Analysis – Client specific, expense specific, system specific, etc.
- Five year minimum experience in logistics and distribution.
- Five year minimum management experience
- Experience in logistic software in both selection and implementation.
- COO requires onsite working location at our distribution and logistics center
- Strong leadership skills
- Someone looking to grow a company and take us to next level
- Immediate part of company senior leadership team
- Compensation-$125,00 annual salary and up based on qualifications and experience. We are looking for a leader with experience who can help us take our rapidly growing company to the next level. If you feel you fit that mold, we would love to hear from you.