(Must be local to the South Florida area)
Hey There 👋
We're Happy V, the first vertically integrated women's wellness company that uses technology, health & education to create solutions focused on women's health at every stage of their life.
As a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand, Happy V has quickly become one of the fastest-growing women's wellness brands. We were founded in 2019 with a mission to provide women with easy-to-use, high-quality, and effective women's wellness products, as well as comprehensive informational content that covers all aspects of women's health.
Our A-players are results-driven creative thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges daily, and drive massive growth… You should definitely keep reading.
What We're Looking For
A Customer Service Manager who can communicate and deliver the kind of service we demand ourselves. This person is a highly organized team player who understands the importance of customer satisfaction and knows what it feels like to be on the other side of the phone, email, or chat. They're also fearless in being scrappy (we're a startup, after all) and can problem-solve themselves.
The Customer Service Manager will ensure that we are considering the customer experience throughout the whole value chain and ultimately will help us drive growth through customer retention & satisfaction.
How to Apply:
We need 2 things from you...
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you’re excited about this position.
- Please send your resume and cover letter to: People@HappyV.com
Please Note: If you're selected as a candidate, you will be required to do a small assignment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading and managing the customer service team
- Monitoring and managing our social community through timely responses to customer/fan messages
- Maintaining brand voice on TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Running our testimonial program
- Cultivating our VIP community for loyal fans and customers
- Updating and optimizing our social response guide
- Analyzing and executing new ways to improve customer satisfaction and customer engagement.
- Communicating core brand messaging and supporting overall marketing efforts (such as influencer activations and product launches)
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on community metrics and insights.
- Proposing effective strategies for community growth and enhanced engagement
- Working with fulfillment to ensure shipment issues are being addressed.
- Ensuring that the customer service team is communicating throughout our omnichannel strategy.
- Work with fulfillment to ensure shipment issues are being addressed
- And finally, help us develop new tools and strategies to improve customer satisfaction
- Must have 2+ years of community management or customer experience
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Proactive about owning the success of Happy V's social media channels
- Candidate must “live the brand” with a wellness-forward lifestyle and have a strong interest in women's health and overall wellness
- Candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mindset and a high bar of excellence necessary for a high-growth start-up
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of relevant and upcoming social media platforms
- Excellent verbal, communication, and writing skills
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with outstanding organizational skills, time management, collaboration, and attention to detail
- Fluent in English (speak, read, and write)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO - A minimum of 10 days, so you feel fresh!
- 18 paid holidays
- Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
- Continued education Opportunities
- Meals provided (in-office)
- Monthly Supplement Wellness Products Provided
- Team Retreats
Tools you'll be using
- Social media platforms including facebook, Instagram, tiktok & youtube
- Gorgias Customer Servive
- E-commerce platforms (shopify, amazon, walmart)
- Fulfillment platform (shipstation)
Applicants that send cover letters, creative content, and/or Loom videos to people@HappyV.com will be prioritized.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, and use the subject line:
- “HV Customer Service Manager Manager Application_your name”
- Applicants must include a cover letter to be considered.