FrankCrum is a top Workplace!
Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) issues Workers’ Compensation and General Liability policies by offering flexible coverage and payment options to meet the varied needs of businesses. Over the years, FWCI has grown from a single-state insurance carrier to one that is licensed in 42 states and continues to expand. In addition to regional and product line growth, FWCI has enhanced its value-added services. What has not changed though is the firm’s commitment – echoed throughout the family of companies – “always to do the right things for the right reasons!”
Click here to learn more about FrankCrum!
The Role You’ll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce our search for a full-timeAccountant!In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by applying principles of both STAT and GAAP accounting to prepare financial reports and to analyze financial data.
- Assists in completing all daily accounting functions including cash receipts, cash disbursements, journal entries and vendor/insurance company payables.
- Participates in the accounts receivable process.
- Performs all month-end procedures including month end journal entries, reconciliations for GAAP and STAT reporting, the month end workbook, cost allocations and running all month end reports including financial statements and subsidiary ledgers that agree to the general ledger control accounts.
- Calculates producer commission’s payable and reviews the report detail to catch calculation errors and ensure accurate payments are made to the producers.
- Processes 1099’s
- Performs research and analysis for state filings with various government agencies such as the Department of Insurance, Secretary of State, Division of Workers’ Compensation, and rating bureaus to determine the requirements for regulatory compliance. Prepares draft filing and monitors through completion.
- Performs research and analysis with the Department of Insurance and Secretary of State to determine compliance for agent and agency appointments and licensing. Monitors ongoing compliance.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include experience as an Accountant with a minimum of one (1) year of related accounting experience, a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred and knowledge of statutory accounting principles is required.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance is zero dollarpaycheck cost for employee's coverage and only two-hundred-twenty-fivedollars a month for family!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Long Term Disability and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans such as Accidental, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan where FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4% the employee contributes, and the employee is immediately vested in the employer match
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account funded by FrankCrum
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Education reimbursement up to five thousand two hundredfifty dollarstax free per calendar year
- PTO cash out
- Tickets at Work
- Access to the Corporate America Family Credit Union
- Employee and client referral bonus programs
- Paid volunteer time
What’s Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This “family of employer solutions” employs approximately 400 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for more than 10 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Café, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our client’s day-to-day business, thenapply now!
FrankCrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.