THIS POSITION REQUIRES ON-SITE PRESENCE MONDAY TO FRIDAY AT OUR OFFICES IN WESTON, FL
AGENCIES: PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT.
Intern candidates are welcome to apply. If selected, this will be a hireable position.
We're looking for a Social Media Content Creator to help us reshape how we communicate with our audiences. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and turning content ideas into videos, images, infographics, and text captions. You will also work with the Marketing Director to create and execute a content calendar. A deep interest in current social media trends is required to be successful in this role.
- Create various forms of social media content—text captions, videos, and images—suitable for the various social media platforms, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Publish posts according to the established social media content calendar
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that every piece of content is relevant and helps the company maximize engagement, reach, and sales
- Ensure every piece of content you create aligns with our brand voice
- Learn the required skills to be successful at this position. We will provide training and guide you through the process of what you should know/learn to reach your goals
- Produce reports that highlights what works and what needs improvement
- Knowledge of social media trends, hashtags
- Ability to work with creative tools like Adobe
- Ability to turn a concept into compelling content
- Ability to incorporate our brand voice and identity in digital content
- Extensive knowledge of the popular social media platforms
- Ability to learn and be guided until you can perform on your own