Fast-Growing Law Firm Seeks Trusts - Estates Paralegal - In-office or virtual location considered
We are an enterprising estate planning, probate, and trust administration law firm, and we need a paralegal who can hit the ground running to support our continued growth. At the owner's discretion, the duties of this position may be performed virtually.
Keep Reading If You Relate To These Statements
Do you want to contribute to something bigger than yourself by helping families navigate their way through the process of protecting inheritances, spouses, children, and loved ones. Do you want to help deliver exceptional legal services and help clients make sense of their circumstances.
- You smile when you answer the phone
- You are very good at what you do but are constantly striving to become even better
- You can deal with a busy boss who might not give much direction, might get distracted by new and exciting things, and hates dealing with admin stuff or routine drafting matters
- You are not afraid to point out that you need more training or communication to get your work done
- You get annoyed when people on social media don’t know how to use their, they're, and there
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- You understand the difference between being great and having to tell others you’re great
- You have a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You want people to be better off because they worked with you
- You have set - or want to set - personal and professional goals
- You genuinely care about people and realize that’s why we do what we do and that they are not an inconvenience
- You believe that being prepared is being empowered
- You love being part of a work environment that feels like family, where it is OK to laugh and have fun
Benefits include the opportunity to participate in group medical/dental/vision insurance and a 401k plan, 10 paid holidays per year, and PTO.
This is a smoke-free work environment, and smoking is not permitted on the premises.
Ready to apply? Follow the instructions listed below.
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with people going through the estate planning process and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph tell why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
Also, include a copy of your resume.
Compensation $50,000 - $65,000 yearly