Venture-backed Miami based tech startup seeking an experienced Office Manager. TempMee is a deep work platform that connects licensed dental professionals with dental offices in need of temporary & full time help through an on-demand web and mobile platform (think Uber for staffing).
- Proactive problem solving and anticipation of facilities, equipment and supplies needs from a growing rapidly growing staff
- Manage an active budget and cash management for supplies, FF&E and all ad hoc expenses; providing monthly and quarterly spending reports and forecasted spend for quarterly planning
- Ensures the correct administrative management with external vendors, property management, contractors and other local municipalities required
- Plan, negotiate, execute and maintain partnerships and facilities contacts with a variety of vendors to optimize cost and accrue for growth and staff needs
- Identify, monitor and delegate routine facilities and office tasks concurrently with ad hoc projects in multiple spaces/offices
- Actively maintain office functionality and appearance
- Maintain and plan company-wide calendar and events
- Highly professional representation of TempMee to guests and stakeholders
- 5+yrs of experience in Office Management; ideally managing a facility of 100+ employees
- High degree of organization, attention to detail and time management
- Flexible and agile to work comfortably with a high degree of change
- Excellent communication skills to relate and collaborate with all departments on various projects and priorities
- Working understanding of the Staffing / Recruiting, PE and/or VC landscape
- Bias for action, ability to prioritize competing objectives, attention to detail and unparalleled critical thinking and organizational skills
- Relentless commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and a sincere commitment to our Core Values
- High growth startup experience a plus
- Must be in Miami area or open to relocation for a fully in-person role in our Downtown Miami office
TempMee is changing the way the world works - starting with the Dental Industry! We are an ambitious and motivated tech startup that has secured multiple rounds of venture backing to create an Uber-like platform/app to disrupt the dental staffing industry. After launching in late 2019, we have already built the largest community of nationwide hygienists and dental offices, dwarfing our established competition in the dental tech staffing space. It is truly a matter of time until TempMee is the industry standard for dental staffing needs in the Dental Community!
We are in the process of rapidly expanding the capabilities and functions of our app to capture even more market share, and we need high-quality, talented and driven individuals to come aboard and help make TempMee a Unicorn (Unicorn=Start-ups evaluated at $1 billion within five years of launch).
Learn More: https://tempmee.com/
TempMee in the News
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.