Bright Rain Collaborative in Orlando, Florida is looking for a Social Media Manager. We are a successful, growing, marketing & advertising agency lead by a team of highly experienced and well-decorated marketing and creative professionals.
Requirements of the job:
- Minimum of four-year college degree in advertising, communications, marketing, journalism, or business administration.
- Three of experience as a social media coordinator or manager.
- Experience with CPG/ FMCPG product categories, E-commerce, Construction products industry
- Ability to translate research into strategy, strategy into plans, and plans into client success.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities for clients.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach each company’s target customers.
- Develop social media campaigns to drive sales and/or interaction with users.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users, while cultivating leads for sales.
- Create and manage all published content on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, and others.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Create reports and be able to present them to clients.
- Organizational skills that transcend yourself and elevate all around you.
- Presentation skills for client campaigns, new business efforts.
- Have interpersonal skills in order to work with a wide range of personalities.
- Be confident and ambitious, to not be easily rattled
- Present a professional appearance and persona.
- We are a marketing Collaborative which means we work in close coordination with all Bright Rain team members and clients. One for all and all for one.
- Prestigious office environment.
- Latest in equipment, software and ongoing training.