Are you a marketing maverick with three+ years of commercial real estate experience? Ready to make your (marketing) mark at an innovative commercial real estate firm in Fort Myers, Florida? It’s time to talk to LQ!
The LandQwest (“LQ”) Marketing Team is looking for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Marketing Manager to oversee local personnel, processes, and projects. Be at the hub of our 18-year brand at LQ’s HQ and contribute progressive marketing initiatives that enhance local LQ listings, tenants, and team members. He/she will directly enhance Southwest Florida marketing efforts while advising on best practices to Orlando and Tampa team members.
We continue to grow and welcome an enthusiastic marketing guru to elevate our inventory through advanced marketing tactics, extensive commercial real estate knowledge, masterful storytelling skills, hands-on mentorship, and extraordinary customer service.
We pride in having experienced #CRE marketers “on the bus”. If you’re an industry expert, contact LQ to ride with us!
RESPONSIBILITIES - MARKETING
1. Create proposals, valuations, memorandums, and confidential agreements.
2. Create detailed marketing packages and local tour books.
3. Craft marketing materials for $5M+ active listings.
4. Routine audits for video opportunities on +$5M listings and select $1M+ assignments.
5. Closed Southwest Florida campaigns for transactions over $1M or 10K SF.
6. Active listing enhancements for appropriate accounts over $1M or 10K SF.
7. Routine social engagement OBO local agents through LQ's personal branding guide.
8. Craft / update biographies and ensure third parties reflect current content.
9. Catalogue and communicate local industry events and award opportunities.
10. Participate in lead generation efforts, as assigned.
11. Assist in the creation of local advertisements and specialty materials.
RESPONSIBILITIES - MANAGERIAL
1. Oversee + report on successful marketing for all local listings and tenant accounts.
2. Audit inventory to ensure accurate updates to third-party sites.
3. Supervise local sign orders, installations, repairs, removals, and expenditures.
4. Co-host team meetings: present / train on trends, provide updates on special projects.
5. Assist with planning, executing and/or attending events for assigned markets.
6. Conduct staff meetings, audit project logs, ensure accurate due dates and deliverables.
7. Forecast, facilitate, and meet (Marketing) staffing needs for assigned areas.
8. Conduct staff orientations, reviews, training sessions…
9. Approve team timesheets, PTO / wellness requests.
This is a full-time, on-site position. If you’re ready to be at a fun, creative firm, it’s time to join the Qwest!
Three+ years of commercial real estate marketing experience required.
WHO WE ARE
LandQwest Commercial is a full-service commercial real estate firm in Tampa, Orlando, Fort Myers, and Naples, with in-house expertise and tools at every level. Our personalized brokerage and property management services span across retail, office, land, industrial, hospitality, multi-family and investment properties.
We treat our tenants, owners, and investors as business partners, and craft individual strategies to ensure their long-term success.
As a regional firm with local roots, LandQwest is dedicated to cultivating relationships by having the right people on the bus. Our values include embracing change, thinking creatively, being leaders in every role, respecting each other, honoring commitments, signing work with pride, staying hungry, celebrating success and doing what's best for our clients. Visit us at LQWEST.com.