Adrian Homes Corp is a property development and management company located in Miami, FL in business since 1982. We are seeking a full time bookkeeper who is well organized, detail oriented, energetic and dependable. Must have construction office experience to apply for this position. Must have bookkeeping experience and be very proficient on the computer. Start date is immediate.
- Manage all AP, AR and PR in a timely manner.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Post deposits into accounting software
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- Respond to customer and vendor inquiries appropriately.
- Generate checks for accounts payable
- 5-10 years’ experience in construction accounting
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Advanced QuickBooks knowledge, Property Management software Propertyware a huge plus
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and accounting software
- Very detail-oriented, accurate, and able to multi-task
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $75,000.00 per year with Bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL 33175: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
View public job page