The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and possess a natural talent for sales and marketing campaign coordination. The Marketing Coordinator is a key member of our team, coordinating the scheduling and execution of digital advertising campaigns, marketing emails, tracking and generating sales leads and communicating updates to Kessler Creative management, account executives, CSRs and our customers. This position will coordinate the execution of both internal marketing and customer campaigns sold by the sales team. In addition, there may be other tasks assigned by sales and marketing leadership and/or agency owners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule, coordinate, execute, and monitor the company’s digital and print marketing tactics.
- Build emails, landing pages, etc., from content and imagery provided; properly incorporate campaign links and tags for accurate results tracking.
- Create and schedule social media posts and blogs daily for multiple accounts.
- Aggregate and format campaign results data for review and optimization by management.
- Act as the primary point of contact with 3rd party vendors, maintain relationships and coordinate email and digital ad placement.
- Update and manipulate photos for use in digital assets using established brand guidelines.
- Maintain and update marketing program templates, emails, and landing pages.
- Provide support with CRM database management efforts.
- Provide tactical support to management as needed.
- Coordinate and monitor ongoing activities and internal communications related to advertising and marketing campaigns to ensure on-time and contractual campaign execution while delivering excellent customer service.
- Informing account executives and customers about the current status of advertising campaigns.
- Resolves problems during the campaign by investigating; identifying solutions; notifying AE’s, managers and customers.
- Assists with lead generation and adjusting SEO and website to the needs of the company.
- Sales Support: Support sales with marketing insights, messages, ads, etc. to create product promotions, pricing and assist sales with articulating the benefits of Kessler Creative’s product line.
- Plan and manage quarterly team and client events.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required - Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of related experience, preferably in sales, marketing, or administrative roles
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Work requires an excellent command of the English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate Excel skills required.
- Proficiency in and the ability to quickly learn various other applications and online platforms, e.g.: WordPress, automated online email platforms, Hootsuite and social media platforms.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to timely and accurately enter and compile data.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Strong written (email) and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and act on own initiative.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions for solving them.
- Must have a positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, concise copywriter.
- Outstanding interpersonal and execution skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects and manage time according to company needs.
- Must meet deadlines.
- Ability to become proficient with major inbound marketing and sales platforms, CRM tools and various email marketing software.
- Marketing experience with a print services company or as part of advertising agency trafficking team.
- eCommerce, SEO and social media content creation.
- Technical Competencies: MAC operating system - MS Office Suite - Adobe Creative Suite
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.