About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank of Florida (CNBFL) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 75 years. With more than $22 billion in assets, CNBFL is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank of Florida is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. American Banker Magazine named CNBFL a Best Bank To Work For in 2020, 2017, and 2016. The South Florida Business Journal named CNBFL Business Of the Year 2019, and was also voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. City National Bank of Florida is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial and offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
Acts as the primary adviser for a portfolio of Corporate Banking clients. Develops new business relationships and maintains important revenue-generating client relationships through new business development, relationship and portfolio management activities. Assesses the risks and impact from both the client’s and bank’s perspective, identifies opportunities to cross-sell related banking products and services and leads the development of an overall client relationship strategy.
- 5 years of Commercial Lending experience.
- Has formal credit training by national or large regional bank.
- Positive, goal oriented, poised, tactful, independent, self-starter and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive goals and objectives.
- Strong understanding of the principles of accounting and finance.
- Strong marketing and analytical skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to analyze financial conditions and industry trends.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must have the ability to independently visit clients in our entire banking area sometimes with little or no notice.
- External client interaction (meetings, networking etc), sales activities, accomplishment of goals, accuracy and regulatory compliance are critical functions of this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
CNB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.