Hall Capital is a Private Investment Office looking for an individual who is a self-starter, detail-oriented and understands the importance of accuracy and timeliness of financial data. This person will be a part of our busy environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality while supporting multiple entities; recording accurate transactions, producing timely reports and providing an important level of support to our busy team. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has strong experience supporting all accounting functions, as well as administrative areas. Our team is looking for someone who is looking to grow within the role; possibly further their education and take on more challenging accounting tasks over time.
This individual will work full-time within our Palm Harbor office. Our company offers paid time off, paid holidays, a healthcare contribution and a supportive environment of learning and growth. Our team is flexible with occasional remote work after being fully onboarded.
· Prepare and Input Recurring Journal Entries
· Proactively Support Month End Closing Process
· Financial Statement Preparation
· Support Ad Hoc Financial Reporting Needs
· Support Audits by Collecting Financial Information
· Manage Fixed Asset Listing / Tagging / Depreciation
· Sales Tax Reporting
· Assist with Budget Variances Descriptions
· Provide inputs for weekly reports including Cash Flow
· Research & Report on Accounting Discrepancies and Issues
· Prepare Reporting for Family Office
· Accounts Payable Management
· Employee Expense Report & Receipt Processing
· Record Credit Card Activity
· Record Electronic Payments/Deposits
· Maintain Organized Records
· Mail Distribution
· Manage Accounting Email Account
· Assist with General Office Support
· Proficient with using accounting software (QuickBooks, Sage)
· Associates of Arts Preferred, with an accounting focus
· Proficient knowledge of Excel, problem solving, and analytical skills
· Minimum 5 Years Experience as a Full-Charge Bookkeeper / Accountant.
· Private Equity / Family Office Experience Preferred.
· Must have reliable transportation and run various local errands from time to time.
· We offer 8 Paid Holidays
· We offer a Health Care Contribution after 90 days of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $55,000 - $75,000