If you are looking to advance your Certifications, my client is offering every candidate the opportunity to obtain a Secret Clearance. That is a game changer for any one that would like a career in the Space Industry!!!!
We have 2 positions that require a Top Secret Clearance. Those 2 positions are for Communications Systems Administrators (Senior) located in Cocoa Beach at Patrick SFB.
Our other positions are mostly Systems Administrators who will be supporting functions within the Mission Systems group on the U.S. Air Force Space Command’s Space and Missile Systems Center’s Launch and Test Range System (LTRS) Integrated Support Contract (LISC). (AND YOU GET TO WATCH THE LAUNCHES UP CLOSE)
- Perform Microsoft 2003/2008/2016 systems administrator duties for a complex virtual enclave computing environment
- Analyze, log, track and resolve complex software/hardware anomalies pertaining to networking connectivity, printers, servers, and applications to meet mission needs
- Oversee hardware/software installations and upgrades to ensure work is properly performed in accordance with company/Space Force policy
- Organize, coordinate and monitor troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; document system events to ensure continuous functioning
- Recommend course of action and implement as approved
- Perform system backups and standard administrator duties
- Interface with all levels of RGNext, Space Force, Department of Defense, Eastern Range customers and management
- Review system logs for vulnerability optimization and suggest improvements and initiatives as appropriate
- Conduct Information Assurance Assessments
- BS degree OR an Associates Degree in an associated discipline, (Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of five (2) years’ experience with system administration and related Information Systems, Computer/Network Security
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2016 systems administration and networking
- Thorough knowledge of the following: Windows 2000, NT, XP, Win 7,and Win 10
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- DoD 8570 Certification (Security+ CE or CISSP or CASP), or ability to obtain and maintain certification within six months of employment
- Some local travel may be required to meet critical operational schedules
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends/holidays to support specific project or mission requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
Company offers competitive salaries and a complete benefit package.