Direct the overall activities of the branch to continually serve the customers within our target market in an extraordinary manner so that our brand name and reputation will flourish. Works in a Branch with up to $1 Million in RevenueResponsibilities
Education And Experience Requirements
- Build and lead teams, and deliver superior customer service.
- Recruit, interview, and hire the branch sales, service, and office staff.
- Ensure that all branch personnel perform their job duties in a safe manner and that they take all reasonable precautions to avoid work related accidents.
- Hold regular and frequent safety discussions and meetings to continually reinforce the safety message.
- Directs the development and implementation of all sales/marketing strategies utilized by the branch.
- Oversees branch office functions including phone service standards, clerical services, and collections.
- Prepares annual budget and monthly projections.
- Evaluates performance, makes salary recommendations, and administers disciplinary actions consistent with company policy.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- BS/BA related discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Associate degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school: or six months to one year related experience and/or training
- 3-5 years of business management experience preferred
- P & L and asset management and experience in sales management strongly preferred
- Experience setting and surpassing aggressive sales, service, and profit goals
- Job requires travel as necessary for training purposes
- Possess and applies knowledge of management skills in the completion of ongoing tasks and project.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organizations business practices, issues faced, and problem resolution
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Disclaimer: As the owner and personnel manager of your franchised business, you have both the right and responsibility to select and control your employees, establish your employment policies and practices (including pay practices), develop your employee relations, and comply with all federal, state, and local employment laws. The information contained in these documents is provided merely for informational purposes, the use of this sample by you is not required under your franchise agreement, and this sample is intended to serve only as an aid to you in deciding how to operate your business. You are not required to use any of the information contained in this sample, but we invite and encourage you to review the information provided and incorporate into your own personnel practices any material you feel is appropriate for your operation. You are free to modify the material, of course, to reflect your individual business. Remember that employment laws and practices change over time and vary significantly from state to state, so you should consult an employment law attorney in your state to determine the appropriateness of practices, policies, and forms for your business. There is no guarantee that following the recommendation will result in business success or that your results will be the same as other franchisees or company stores. Success is determined by many factors including market conditions which may vary widely as well as individual talents and effort.
Looking for a fun place to work, with a flexible schedule and competitive pay? Then come live the Merry Maids™ life!
As a Merry Maids team member, you would belong to an award-winning company and be a part of our close-knit team — a team that works together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and real opportunities for advancement. You may start off as a team member, but you are then able to tailor a career path that matches your interests and goals – including becoming a team captain, trainer, quality assurance supervisor or manager.
We take pleasure in improving our clients' lives by allowing them to spend more time with family or doing activities they enjoy. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.
Ready to create brighter days for you and our customers?Apply today!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a Merry Maids® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.