We are seeking a Superintendent with at least five years of construction experience for a direct-hire opportunity with our client in Fort Myers, FL.
This position offers full benefits, including company vehicle, PTO, Medical, and 401k!
Salary is between $30/h - $35/h based on experience.
In this role, you will beresponsible for tracking the construction schedule timeline and ensuring critical activities are completed on time. In particular, you will be managing the construction of Restaurants from Grounds-up to interior.
Responsibilities for Construction Superintendent:
- Coordinate with subcontractors responsible for each activity and ensure a clear understanding of their project responsibilities per the contract.
- Onsite supervision to promptly answer any questions subcontractors have.
- Able to self-perform certain project activities; demo, framing, concrete repair, tile, etc.
- Provide clear and frequent communication to Project Team (Ownership, Project Manager, Architect, and Field Construction Manager).
Qualifications for Construction Superintendent:
- 5-10+ years of commercial construction experience; Foreman, Superintendent, Apprenticeship, etc.
- Must possess ground-up commercial construction and interior commercial remodeling experience.
- Current OSHA 10or abovecertification is a plus.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel is a plus.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Feel free to text "FL" to 321-418-6672 for faster response