Full Time Or Part Time
- Write, read, and speak English fluently
Be the primary technical lead supporting our client's Digital Twin for Semiconductor program that will embrace the full product life-cycle management of microelectronics/semiconductors inclusive of electronic design automation (EDA) tools through manufacturing execution. The concept of the digital twin revolves around having a real-time digital replica of a product, process or system which can be used for testing, diagnostics and analysis. Digital twins combine data with data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and simulation.Perform activities supporting the Digital Twin implementation including requirements development, system design/ implementation / installation, system testing, user training, and ongoing user support.Install, configure, test and maintain Digital Twin systems, application software and system management tools.Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure supporting the Digital Twin system and demonstration center. Work with leadership, the Digital Twin Technical Program Manager, business development, and key Digital Twin corporate partners to support customer demonstrations of the Digital Twin. Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and integration needs. Provide system level user support working in conjunction with key Digital Twin corporate partners.Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications and training materials. Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications. Support Digital Twin Technical Program Manager with defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements and establishing project budgets.Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of Digital Twin Systems and processes using operational metrics and reports. Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions for improvement.Other duties as assigned.Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor design or fabrication process is not required but is desirable.
- Experience in Electronic Manufacturing Systems (EMS) or microelectronics packaging
- Ability to install, configure, troubleshoot, and monitor software and hardware-based systems.
- Ability to write scripts (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python) to support integration activity.
- Ability to produce user documentation and training material as well as deliver user training.
- Familiarity with databases (SQL, Relational, Access, etc).
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) knowledge.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work in independently and with others in a highly dynamic ever-changing environment.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
Drug and background checks are performed. Valid identification and reliable transportation required. We are an E-Verify employer. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Our employees are authorized to work in the United States.To Applicants, if you are selected as the final candidate for an employment opportunity, both your position and salary will be significantly based upon the information that you have provided in your application for employment. We urge you to please take the time to complete the application in its entirety. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Qwalifize encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.