About Mass Virtual
Are you looking for a team where you can work alongside some of the most imaginative and innovative creators in the industry? Look no further!
At Mass Virtual, we put the Reality in XR, creating Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed-Reality experiences as close to Real as they come. We hire the best in the business, so every team member is part of a family that supports and challenges you every step of your journey. We have a diverse and inclusive team and a fun, family-oriented culture that encourages collaboration, sparks creativity, and supports essential work-life balance.
If your passion is to create in or support a dynamic, agile, fast-paced environment, you have found your home. Every project we take on and every member of our team makes a difference. Take a step into a career with Mass Virtual and help us take Reality to the next level in XR.About The Role
Mass Virtual has a great opportunity for an Office Manager to join our growing team! The Office Manager will report to the Human Resources and Office Operations Manager and play a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of both our offices. They will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating various administrative tasks, maintaining office supplies, and managing day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will serve as the primary point of contact for both internal staff and external stakeholders, handling inquiries and providing necessary support. We are seeking a skilled multitasker who excels at juggling multiple competing priorities while also maintaining a white-glove level of customer service. The Office Manager will work directly with and supervise the Office Assistant, providing guidance and ensuring work quality. This position is on-site and not remote.What You’ll Be Doing
What You Need To Succeed
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the office, including maintaining office supplies, coordinating office maintenance and repairs, keeping the office areas cleaned and organized and kitchen is stocked
- Oversee office storage and file maintenance, including organization of supplies and storage
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers, negotiate contracts, and ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Point person for mailing and shipping; receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming mail and deliveries, and managing outgoing mail
- Serves as the receptionist for the office, greeting visitors and applicants; supports and maintains all office security protocols and procedures
- Act as a liaison with the building management on any suite needs and ensure employees have proper access to building amenities
- Coordinate and organize company events, such as conferences, meetings, and social gatherings, including venue selection, logistics, catering, and accommodations in collaboration with the Human Resources Team
- Assist in implementing and enforcing office policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company standards
- Oversee and supervise Office Assistant, providing guidance, assigning tasks, and monitoring performance to ensure efficient workflow and productivity
- Assist in preparing and monitoring the office budget, including tracking expenses, reviewing invoices and making recommendations to optimize cost efficiency
- Serve as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, ensuring effective communication channels are established and maintained. This may involve answering phones, responding to emails, and addressing inquiries or issues.
- Occasionally lift and move moderately heavy items such as office supplies, boxes, or equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding time and project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing c-level administrative, organizational, and scheduling support.
- Training in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Experience simultaneously managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills, with a strong emphasis on Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic with demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness.
- The highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Analytical problem solver and strong quantitative thinker who learns quickly.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize competing demands on your time.
- Ability to manage and adapt in an environment where change is the norm.
- Must be eligible to obtain Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship required).
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic creatives and technologists
- We prioritize work/life balance by providing flexible schedules PLUS a competitive PTO and holiday package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401k upon one year of service
- Spacious, ergonomic, and modern office space, equipped with a kitchen that is stocked with snacks, drinks, and access to delicious coffee
- Fun and exciting team building activities
Job Location: On-Site – Orlando, Florida. (Not remote)
Direct Applicants Only. No recruiters please.
Mass Virtual is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mass Virtual values the service veterans and their family members have given to our country and supports the hiring of veterans, returning service members, and military spouses.