Seeking a Chief Financial Officer to join our dynamic team here at Superior Skilled Trades,one of the nation’s fastest growing construction staffing firms!
Excellent earning potential of $150,000-$200,000+ per year! We offer an amazing company culture, fullbenefits, bonuses, generous PTO and 401k w/employer match.
In this role youwill contribute to the organization’s success and growth by working with executive and board leadership, cross-functional leadership and teams, and the finance team to drive critical initiatives.
The CFO supports multiple locations and must be skilled at providing financial expertise in a fast-paced, multi-state environment, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. Works as part of the internal finance team to fulfill the various needs of our leadership, employees and customers.
- Partners with executive and board leadership to build business value.
- Highly ethical team player who effectively partners and communicates with cross-functional leadership and teams to drive continuous improvement in financial visibility, planning and performance, and related systems, processes, information and controls.
- Leads and develops finance staff to build a world-class team.
- Ensures and optimizes liquidity necessary to support the business, including operations, external growth, and deployment of financing and capital resources.
- Protects business human capital, intellectual property and physical assets, including from liability claims, and in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Monitors potential contingent liabilities in order to proactively address related exposures.
- Coordinates with accounting, tax, insurance/risk management and legal services providers to optimize related initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of financial and accounting principles, including the direction of corporate finance, strategic and financial planning, analysis and reporting, accounting and internal controls, insurance and risk management, and relevant tax and legal matters.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Proficient with financial, business intelligence and accounting software systems.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field (MBA/CPA preferred).
- Ten or more years of closely related experience.
- Experience in a multi-state temporary staffing environment preferred.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!