***Please only apply if you live in Florida, Tennessee, Georgia or Michigan***
Imagine facilitating and coordinating the digital marketing and social media needs of multiple clients in the alternative/integrative medicine space (such as chiropractic, and pain relief clinics).
Your goal is to help our clients attract and retain patients who need to improve their health and want an alternative solution. Working with our digital marketing team and reporting to our account director, you are the one who communicates and oversees the entire marketing workflow and results for our clients.
We are Lead Juice. For over 6 years, we have helped alternative/integrative medicine practice owners build better, profitable practices through systemized operations, training, marketing, and communication. LeadJuice started and refined its services working with chiropractic clinics. We are now expanding our services to include owners of other alternative/integrated medicine practices.
What is most important about the Client Care Specialist we seek is that you appreciate the benefits of alternative/integrated medicine as part of one’s overall health care.
Beyond this requirement, a Client Care Specialist’s typical day includes:
- Setting, monitoring, and following-up on client project tasks using our ASANA project management system.
- Communicating with clients about the status of new, running, and retiring marketing campaigns across websites, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.
- Collaborating with digital marketing specialists to produce, refine, and launch marketing campaigns.
- Reporting results to clients.
These types of tasks require you to have:
- Organizational skills that enable you to quickly answer client’s questions or allow a colleague to seamlessly fill in for you.
- Written communication featuring precise grammar, spelling, and active voice, even for email and text messaging.
- Verbal communication featuring fluent English, exceptional listening, and an assertive service-oriented attitude.
- Technology skills that enable you to quickly learn new apps and technologies.
- Professional attitude and appearance (your clients will see you on Zoom).
This is a full-time job, with the possibility of overtime depending on the client’s needs. Your workspace will be your own home office. It must be a professional-looking workspace with no ongoing background noise and non-work interruptions or distractions. A professional-looking Zoom background is acceptable. You will need to provide your own functional laptop or desktop system. We will provide the apps you will need for this job.