As the Human Resource/Office Manager you will be the go-to person for all employee and office -related issues. The HR/Office Manager Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development,talent management and the efficient operation of the office. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of this role. You’ll accomplish this by working closely with cross functional leaders to develop and implement organizational Human Resource strategies that scale.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding in a centralized manner at Jetride.com headquarters.
- Create paperless HR Files for all existing and new Jetride.com employees
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Implement the usage of our PEO's (Applicant Tracking System) in conjunction with LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, and the company website.
- Partner with our PEO to implement a paperless onboarding process including the use of the PEO's background checks and integration with Google
- Review and enhance the company’s appointment letters, Employee Handbook, HR Policies,
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Assist Jetride Accounting with bi-weekly payroll reporting
- Partner with our PEO to conduct an annual employee benefits fair.
- Implement and create quarterly company wide all hands meetings.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes including keeping our PEO HR system up to date and accurate
- Design and implement a PTO strategy and company holiday policy that works for all of our employees. (Office Workers, Customer Success for Ride Control, Dock Employees and Service Center employees.
- Oversee and manage daily activities of office staff to ensure efficient operations and expense control. Develop and implement procedures for all administrative activities including office supplies, security, digital and physical files, maintenance etc
- Assist with the implementation of a Travel and Expense system along with the implementation of T&E policies
- Develop and maintain a process for Vessel Insurance, Registration and Compliance
- Maintain Business Tax Receipts and permits for conducting business in various counties and administration through the local tax collectors office.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years' experience in Human Resources and office management
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement