The Kingdom Charitable Trust seeks a skilled marketing and communications associate to work alongside the grants manager in creating and executing effective content and marketing strategies to enhance the foundation's philanthropic profile. In addition to content creation and management, you will also work with grants, assisting the grants manager with grant reviews, statistics, and data analytics. You are flexible and resourceful and have a passion for working with nonprofit organizations through storytelling.
- Maintain and develop Kingdom Charitable Trust websites (Kingdomct.org, GuideStar, and other Foundation Websites)
- Contribute to the development of the content strategy, including determining what content to engage audiences with, topics for blogs, and the overall approach to content organization and deployment.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral for Kingdom Charitable Trust, such as promotional flyers, brochures, fact sheets, impact reports, and other materials.
- Review and ensure the quality of marketing distribution lists, as well as create new lists as needed.
- Design and edit graphics for print or web as required.
- Develop news releases and coordinate earned media coverage. Also, coordinate media interviews with Trustees or other spokespersons
- Coordinate the production of video content for use on the KCT website, presentations, social media, and other platforms.
- Assist with content creation and scheduling of social media posts.
- Attend nonprofit site visits and provide support for virtual and in-person events as requested.
- Conduct live social media coverage at events and edit content or footage as necessary.
Brand Management and Graphic Design
- Manage KCT brand guidelines.
- Design and develop collateral materials for Grants Manager and KCT Trustee
- Create content for KCT Blog
- Manage visual assets – coordinate video shoots and photoshoots, and photography library
- Assist with interdepartmental collection of storytelling elements for external and internal communications.
- Assist with planning and implementing a social media marketing plan.
- Manage social media content strategy and posting. Assist in the development and execution of social media campaigns.
- Assist in the maintenance of the editorial calendar for all external communications.
- Build and proofread organizational emails.
- Create quarterly Newsletter content, design, and layout.
- Social media management support
o Accounts under management:
- Google AdWords nonprofit account support
- Content management and video cataloging on KCT YouTube channel
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or another related field preferred.
This is an entry level position. Minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be detail-oriented, well-organized and able to set priorities under pressure.
- Must be creative-minded self-starter who can multi-task well.
- Must be professional, hard-working and have excellent time management skills.
- Must have strong writing and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint is necessary.
- Must be proficient with Canva, Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Must have social media and web site content management experience. Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google Analytics required.
- Have a strong commitment to programs and services that address community issues
- Understands outputs, indicators and outcomes.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong effective working relationships.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to advance progress toward and achieve goals.
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to change and solve problems.
- Empathy and understanding of those in need or at risk.
- Ability to leave a personal agenda aside for the common good.
PHYSICAL AND WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent communication, attentive listening, and utilization of standard office equipment.
- The position is hybrid: you will be required to work from home most of the time; routinely required to commute to offsite locations to complete business.