My client is a fast-growing logistics company with headquarters in Tampa, Florida. I have been tasked with the recruitment of an IT leader positioned in the Tampa office. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems, directly as well as through a team. They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and customers and working closely with the IT team and with third party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. This candidate should have prior experience working with information technology, preferably in the logistics space, and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date. As a member of the leadership team the IT leader will participate in the strategy development for the company and will be responsible for the design and execution of an IT strategy. Based on performance the IT leader is slated to become the CIO in the future.
- Manage technologies and provide administrative assistance for various systems.
- Understand various IT troubleshooting and provide technical support.
- Control and monitor data, network access and backup systems
- Negotiate and communicate with third-party software providers for new software's and troubleshooting.
- Lead the IT team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Experience in information technology space and solving various software and hardware problems.
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in the IT arena