Marcus & Millichap
is the industry’s largest firm specializing in real estate investment sales and financing, as well as a leading source of research and advisory services. We currently have established teams that are setting new records and looking to expand. This lucrative career is tailored for very determined, energetic and friendly candidates with a track record of getting done what most cannot. We provide a secure, stable yet entrepreneurial environment engineered to promote growth and performance. Our proven process for training, mentoring and selling commercial real estate sets us apart. We hire diverse individuals, and are now seeking the right person to become part of a successful team. Applicants should have an accomplished background which includes sales or commercial real estate and a track record of following direction, albeit many times taking on too much, ultimately to persevere and still get it done. Are you the right person to push the team to new highs?Our Environment
We offer a ‘Work Family’ environment that values loyalty, diversity and professionalism. Most adopt a work hard, play hard mentality while others enjoy a work | life balance. Most of our experienced local teams have been with the firm for over 10 years and contribute to a fun and lively culture that aligns with the office.Our Services
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2022, the firm closed 12,272 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $86.3 billion.
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.This hands-on training combined with real-world experience will allow you to:
- Springboard your career into a successful commercial real estate agent.
- Quickly become an integral part of a team, working on an active pipeline of deals while developing your own book of business.
- Be mentored by a Senior agent who will teach you every aspect of Marcus & Millichap's brokerage continuum.
This is a 100% commission sales position. We offer significant earning potential to candidates who are entrepreneurial, motivated, eager to get on the phone, ready to learn and ready to earn. Through our unparalleled training and mentorship program, you will master the art of real estate sales while working with amazing people in a dynamic culture. Sales experience is appreciated but not necessary. Coachability is required.
What You Can Expect When You Join
- This is a unique opportunity working directly with experienced, highly successful Senior agents and learning from some of the best in our office!
A day in the life of our agents often includes:
- Training – Our nationally recognized training program prepares newer team members for their career in commercial real estate. Our training is thorough and covers real estate sales, with lots of discussion, online work, role playing and analysis. For experienced professionals, our program will enhance your existing skills.
- Mentorship – Our mentorship program enables new agents to learn from the best in the business in personal, one-on-one relationships.
- Coaching – Our continuous development coaching is considered the best in the industry. Weekly coaching is provided in a small group setting by experienced managers.
- Earning Potential – Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other investment brokerage firm in the nation.
- Culture – We are a culture of enterprising, charismatic salespeople, all driven towards the same goals.
- Collaboration – MNet, our proprietary listing system, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any of our 3,000+ listings across the nation. This culture of collaboration and information sharing is a founding principal of the firm.
- Growth – Many of our top agents, regional managers, and executives began their careers as new agents at Marcus & Millichap. If you are searching for a long-term career, you should consider us.
- Researching ownership records, market data and industry trends
- Prospecting new client relationships and referral sources
- Attending networking and industry events
- Presenting marketing proposals to clients
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements
- Marketing exclusive listings to qualified buyers and negotiating offers
- Advising clients on their individualized real estate investment strategies
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to make and keep relationships in the market
- Strong computer skills
- Track record of success: sports, personal achievements, or leadership roles
- Insatiable curiosity
- Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
- Real estate license (not required for initial interview)
Founded in 1971
, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada
.Marcus & Millichap
closes more transactions than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2022, the firm closed 12,272 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $86.3 billion
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.