Be a part of the next biggest thing in Healthy Food and Join the Vale Food Co Team!
Vale Food Co is a one stop shop for healthy food! — we're building healthier communities by connecting people with real food. We’ve created the solution people have been searching for by making food that’s healthy, convenient, affordable with variety.
Vale Food Co. is growing in South Florida ( Fort Lauderdale )! We're actively searching for the right talent to join our team. We are a fast growing Healthy Fast Casual Restaurant and Catering company that heavily invests in our people who want to be a part of a dynamic shift in the food industry and how people eat.
We offer what most places cannot: Respectful work environment, growth potential into higher managerial roles within the company, and competitive pay
If you love running a balanced business, growing a team and creating an excellent guest experience, come work at Vale Food Co. We're looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to lead our locations!
Every day in our stores, our teams make real food from scratch — you'll oversee a full-service BOH operation, as well as a quick-service FOH model. Our ideal General Manager is the anchor to our stores— you're an enthusiastic leader, a quick thinker, a problem-solver a skilled communicator and a motivator.
We want Vale Food Co to be a transformative place, and we pride ourselves on providing a clear career path with opportunities for leadership, personal growth and professional development.
We are setting up interviews asap so please email your resume to schedule a time to be considered. Please Email email@example.com
Check out our website: www.ValeFoodCo.com
What you've got:
- 3-5+ years' experience in restaurant management
- Experience in fast casual restaurant chains (preferred)
- Managed and developed 20+ team members per shift
- P&L, COGS, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Labor/Scheduling, Training & Team Development, Quality Focus
- Experience in Food Safety + Planning
- Manager's Food Safety Certification required (ServSafe Manager's Certification)
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage + labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff
- Vale Food Co DNA:
- Coachable: actively looks for feedback to grow and improve
- Self-starters: takes initiative, thinks of the big picture, relays store needs and communicates with the team
- Customer service-oriented: Passion for the guest experience, service driven
- Innovative: utilizes and designs business processes with the customer, community and company in mind
- Passionate about real food:
- High-energy, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on sales, labor + food costs
- Health with company 50% match
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Complimentary Vale Food Co Meals
- Flexible scheduling, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Our annual Vale Retreat offsite
- Free Vale Food Co swag
Some of the duties are listed below:
Managing Front and Back of House
Payroll Filing and other admin tasks
Implementing systems for operation efficiency
High School Diploma or equivalent
Culinary degree a plus. *but not required
Current food handlers card
Documented culinary work history *with references"
Ability to work as part of a team
Be passionate about food and people
Calm, Cool and Collected Under stressful situations
Work a flexible schedule including overtime
Ability to lift up to 50#
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place