Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post and Monitor Job Requisitions in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Contact selected applicants and schedule interviews.
- Meet with applicants post interview to help expedite the pre-hire screenings.
- Use ADP ATS system to perform background and drug screenings process.
- Monitor pre-hire screenings for results.
- Creating fillable documents, updating PDFs, creating flyers and similar HR tasks as needed.
- Travel on a weekly basis, and working on-site as needed at the different Eastern Metal Supply warehouses local to Lake Worth area.
- Assist Warehouse Managers with new employee onboarding, orientation and employee benefit presentations.
- Network with local Warehouse managers to maintain employee retention programs and workplace improvements as needed.
- Collaborate with the support center safety to promote and maintain company safety initiatives.
- Travel between each local warehouse weekly to perform duties as needed.
- Assist with local hiring and recruiting events as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of HR onboarding experience.
- 2+ years of ATS knowledge preferred (ADP preferred).
- Proactive customer service skills, excellent communication and follow up, detail oriented, motivated, self-starter with a high work ethic along with good analytical problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and experienced working with computers and the ability to learn, navigate and use designated software programs as required to perform job functions.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Bilingual (in Spanish) preferred but not required.
Eastern Metal Supply is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.