Explore your passion for childhood education with us!
Founded in 1988, Child Development Schools is headquartered in Austin, TX operating over 260 childcare centers in 11 states. Our three early childhood education brands are Childcare Network, Sunrise Preschools, and My Small Wonders. We proudly provide quality care and developmental education to over 30,000 children aged six weeks to twelve years.
Childcare Network invites you to join us and build a big career with little learners in a fun, nurturing environment where children are encouraged and guided to thrive. Find fulfillment by nurturing a new generation and join our mission to give every child a great start in life!
The Assistant Teacher will play an integral role in the success of our center by serving as a positive role model as well as creating meaningful relationships and being a supportive resource for our students, families and their team.
- Assists Lead Teacher in providing and maintaining a safe, warm, and inviting classroom that is clean and organized.
- Communicates daily with families regarding student progress or needs to encourage partnership and support.
- Encourage parent and community engagement by developing strong professional relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Maintain a high-quality standard of care for every child by thoroughly adhering to all minimum licensing, quality rated, and/or accreditation guidelines and company standards.
- Prepare and serve meals and snacks for children.
- Utilize and adhere to assigned classroom’s daily schedule utilizing our science based, proprietary curriculum and suggested supplement activities to create a fun and engaging learning environment with activities tailored to each child’s developmental needs.
- Assists with keeping daily records including attendance, child portfolios, USDA documentation, and other records required by local agencies.
- Contribute to your center’s success by partnering with team members and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditations, and family engagement.
Our Benefits Provide:
- Discounts up to 50% off childcare tuition
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- Free access to online training
- Education assistance to pursue your degree
- 401K plan savings and investment plan with employer match
Want to learn more about Child Development Schools? We’re always looking for nurturing, innovative, and dedicated individuals to join us and explore their passion for child care and early education. Please click to join our Talent Network so we can keep in touch about other current and future opportunities!
Child Development Schools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.