Premier Sotheby's International Realty is the luxury leader in the markets we service. This role is an integral member of our support staff with an impact across the organization. The Executive Assistant provides a comprehensive level of senior executive-level administrative support, in office or hybrid 2/3. The ideal candidate is organized, proactive and independent. Candidates that possess both strong executive-level assistant and real estate brokerage experience will be given screening priority.
1. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relations with Company personnel and management, which may include:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, assists with questions and problems courteously and promptly, responding to emails and interfacing with customers and agents.
- Assists and supports department personnel as a team player.
- Routine communications, maintain schedules and address concerns, etc.
- Manage travel arrangements of executive team to include create itineraries acknowledging- frequent travel accounts, travel preferences, travel changes, follow-up on expenses, change credits, etc.
- Manage concerns- gather information, prioritize, and escalate appropriately.
2. Assumes responsibility for communications and administrative functions for key Executive Team member(s).
- Completes weekly department ordering functions and monitors daily needs such as maintaining office supply stock items for executive staff.
- Receives, sends and distributes mail and packages
- Pull or create reports from numerous systems and utilize basic analytical skills
- Follows accounts payables/receivables procedures and obtains necessary approvals and distributes to accounting.
- Meeting/event planning – facilitate logistics that may or may not include budgeting, schedules, presentation - content, power points, and collaterals; communications, note collections, presenter/guest logistics, food and beverage, accommodations, housekeeping, transportation, etc. as directed.
- Prepare internal and external documents upon request.
- Utilize Outlook email, calendars, and contacts to communicate and maintain schedules.
- Utilize Zoom as the virtual meeting platform, creating meetings/sending invites accordingly.
- Utilize Excel effectively, up to and including the use of formulas, in creating/maintaining/tracking information and figures.
- Use of Power Point and Keynote to create professional looking presentations.
3. Assumes responsibility for special projects related duties as required or assigned:
- Presentations and Meeting Preparation
- Project Management
- Time Management