Junior Financial Analyst - Miami, FL
Who: Strong Stable Manufacturing Organization
What: Senior Financial Analyst
When: Immediate Need
Why: Newly created position
Salary: Base up to $65k
Office Environment: Hybrid
The Financial Analyst will analyze past financial performance to predict future performance and to advise the
company on its economic strategy/areas of opportunity. This position will also support the accounting function
as a backup to critical areas (accounts receivable and accounts payable).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyses business, financial, and industry data. Review and make recommendations based on
- Review/reconcile intracompany purchase orders to ensure accuracy and evaluate project
- Analyze departmental expenditures and work with department owners to execute to budget and
seek areas of opportunities/synergies throughout the company.
- Review and prepare a monthly review for senior management.
- Work with teams as a business partner understanding issues and providing data and insight.
- Review and execute monthly journal entries and balance sheet reviews.
- Accounts receivable analytics / backup AR specialist.
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- Two years of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or financial analyst OR a valid CPA
(Certified Public Accountant) certificate with at least one year of professional experience as an
accountant, auditor, or financial analyst.