We are a nationally recognized designer and manufacturer of outdoor recreation products sold under the brands PoolCandy, Little Tikes, AirCandy, YardCandy, SoundCandy and SnowCandy. Take a look at our product line at www.PoolCandy.net
We design all our products in Miami, Florida and manufacture them in our overseas factories. Our products are sold in most national retailers such as Urban Outfitters, Macy's, Publix, Walgreens and Walmart, just to name a few.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance to our CEO, and Sales Coordination Management with our Sales Team. They should be well-organized and be comfortable supporting the needs of the National Retail Stores that we supply.
• Primarily provide administrative support to the President by managing and prioritizing his to-do list, calendar and communication throughout the organization.
• Secondarily support the Sales Team and manage their To-Do list and calendar.
• Work with different teams internally to provide product samples to potential and existing customers.
• Responsible for completing vendor set up forms and price quotes for customers.
• Respond to customer emails and document requests in a professional manner and provide them what they need.
• Support our Dropship business by syncing orders and providing shipping documents to operations team.
• Set up new items for e-commerce Dropship business.
• Help coordinate and travel with the President / Sales Team to different trade shows and client meetings as needed (5-10 times/year).
• When required, set up new customer and stock codes in Quickbooks.
• Analyze customer orders, inventory levels and production schedules when an order is received and ensures the customer is given the best possible ship date.
• Monitor Inventory levels and track when we should produce additional product.
• Prepare reports and other documents as requested or required.
• Communicates with Sales Management, Sales Reps and Customers on a range of issues such as product shortages, shipping delays, provide tracking and other order management changes.
• Participates in a range of meetings and conference calls to facilitate appropriate communications between Sales, Operations and Finance.
• Develops a full understanding of internal operations and identifies opportunities to improve the processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - PowerPoint & Excel
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
• Ecommerce and customer portal experience would be a plus - Such as Retail Link, 1Worldsync, SupplierNet and Commerce Hub.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivator and the desire to learn.
• Proactive problem solver
• Exemplify a cooperative attitude and works effectively with others.