Are you a people person? Be a First Citizens person. Join our branch team and make a difference.
As an Operations Services Supervisor at First Citizens Bank, you will be responsible for the operational management of one branch and managing the team of service line associates. Processes teller transactions and other customer service requests. Facilitates customer awareness and education of bank capabilities, tools and resources. Responsible for identifying and referring sales opportunities to the appropriate bank partner. This position supports the sales efforts of a branch team.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Management Skills: Capable of managing and developing members on a team to ensure operational soundness
- Customer Service Skills: Demonstrates professionalism and empathy in customer interactions
- Adaptability: Has the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new information and technology and can effectively relay those changes to the team
- Teamwork: Strives to build strong working relationships with those on their team as well as cross-functional relationships
- Flexibility: Capable of handling multiple demands and can readily shift priorities to support direct reports in daily tasks
- Influence: Capable of building rapport with different personalities to drive positive results
- Agility: Able to process information and move quickly through problem resolution
- Communication Skills - Interpersonal: Comfortable and confident with proactively engaging in conversation with different audiences
The essential functions of the job include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Operational oversight for a branch location, ensuring compliance with all branch operations policy and procedures
- Research and resolve transaction/cash discrepancies
- Hiring, supervision, and performance management of service line associates
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently
- Facilitating customer awareness and education of bank services, including digital banking capabilities
- Introducing customers to other branch team members or bank partners who are able to provide solutions for their financial needs
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 years of experience in bank operations management OR High School Diploma or GED and 5 years of experience in branch operations management.
- Skill(s): Financial literacy, Knowledge of retail banking products and services, Operations management