Awesome HR Generalist/HRIS opportunity in Miami or NJ to work for a great LEADER and progressive organization. Fast growing start up supply chain/logistics organization in its 6th year within the US. We are seeking a self starter who is engaging, passionate about HR and fulfilling a role with purpose. Seeking people enthusiasts with 4-5 yrs HR experience to join our team and help implement best practices, manage the tactical execution and provide guidance and support on people processes, compliance and HRIS. New leaders welcome to apply with 5+years HR support experience.
Generalist of HR for EFL Global, LLC is dedicated to working across departments to support the growth and success for our employees and our company. The HR Generalist will be a member of team that fosters inclusivity and is responsible for partnering with key leaders to develop and implement impactful Human Resource programs that focus on the tactical and transactional processes related to execution in talent, culture and employee experience. This includes identifying and fulfilling talent needs, integrating and shaping business decisions that deliver business results and meet the overall objectives of the company.
- Provide HR guidance to managers on HR policy and procedures, balancing needs with best practices.
- Will process front end transactional payroll processing and provide guidance to team members and managers and serve as a back up for back end processing.
- Will serve as key contact and processing for Leaves, Cobra Benefits and other Employee compliance processes.
- Manages and executes full cycle recruitment from candidate experience to employee onboarding.
- Manages the ADP Learning Management System and other LMS and assists with identifying training needs for business units.
- Partners with VPHR to lead work in a variety of areas including talent pipeline, onboarding, assessment, integration, succession planning, performance management, organization development.
- Acts as a strategic partner in supporting tactical business transformation as well as employee experience.
- HRIS: Will serve as super user and SME, managing day to day activities within HRIS and runs HR reporting, assists with monthly HR metrics, dashboards and analytics.
- Will serve as a key member for an new HRIS implementation, experience with HR tools and technology, project management.
- Prepares offer letters, leads the I9, e-Verify process, processes terminations, facilitates benefits open enrollment and other employee-related information.
- Manages the Compliance reporting, EEO-Vets, Benefits, other reports as requested and/or required.
- Participates in ER investigations and performance management.
- Assists in providing research for policies, training, ER issues and other human resource and/or business needs as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- aPHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- 3 years in a fast paced, progressive, complex matrix work environment
- 3-5 years of experience in human resources environment with proven ability to produce positive results.
- Resilient and adaptable: Ability to work in an agile transformative environment.
- Ability to navigate fast paced growth and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority.
- Proven ability to lead conversations with key stakeholders within organization.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written including strong skills in motivation.
- Intermediate Level with MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and advanced experience with Excel and Tableau
- Work Remotely: Hybrid and can be based in Miami or NJ.