Why You Will Enjoy this Job
This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, hands-on Assistant General Manager. You will have the opportunity to use your excellent team-building skills, being an active member of the property and helping the General Manager drive exceptional results!
Who Will this Job Appeal To?
- Ability to manage and lead a team of Excellent associates.
- Local market knowledge experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of revenue, market share, and medallion improvements/results.
- Individuals who enjoy working at a property that develops people for promotion.
- People who enjoy working at a property that takes an active role in the community.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Requires a minimum of 2 plus year of leadership experience in a hotel environment.
- Similar brand experience preferred.
- Must be able to lead Guest Satisfaction Initiatives.
- The position will be required to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Experience managing and completing hotel Accounting & HR responsibilities.
- Track record driving and meeting GSS.
- Consistently exceed revenue and guest expectations.
- Ability to manage change effectively.
- Provide leadership to position the property to achieve the mission.
- Provide leadership to the departments to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Communicate the goals and objectives and inspire associates to achieve those goals.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and associates.
- Maintain a good working relationship with guests, groups, and personnel from other departments.
- Demonstrate team-building experience and lead by example.
- Participative management style.
- Proven successful leadership experience.
- Abilities to inspire, train, and develop people for promotion.
- Experience training associates.
- Instill a guest service attitude in all associates with a "can-do" attitude.
- Coach associates on how to resolve and de-escalate conflicts.
- BA/BS 4-5 year degree or foreign equivalency.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability /Short Term Disability
- 401K with a match!
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Personal Days /Paid Holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability. EOE/AA.