Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to take your career in an exciting, new direction. Join our team as a part or full time Registered Nurse with competitive pay, commissions, and opportunities to work with innovative fast-growing wellness company.
Our ideal candidate shall have a dynamic personality and burning desire for overall health, wellness, and recovery. The Registered Nures administers a variety of services within the center. We are looking for a hands-on Intravenous Registered Nurse who will be responsible for administering the IV Therapy services for our guests. This candidate shall also possess the skills necessary to perform their duties and responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
- Current Registered Nursing License (RN).
- Current BLS CPR Certification
- Minimum one year of experience in ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar.
- Minimum of one year of experience administering injections.
- Experience using electronic medical records to document client details.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working independently.
- Ability to adhere to all policies and procedures and understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
- Be able to pass the iCRYO Cryotherapy Exam following their initial training.
- Ability to connect with guests and serve them the appropriate IV drip for their age, condition and goals.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and guests.
- Perform services while educating individuals on the benefits and safety of services.
- Experience taking vital signs, auscultating lung sounds and using intravenous catheter with aseptic technique.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the center.
- Exceptional time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with peers, managers and customers.
- Computer knowledge including, but not limited to, point-of-sale system, intranet, Microsoft office, and scheduling systems.
- Be able to pass the iCRYO Service Exam’s following initial training.
Powered by JazzHR