Construction Project Administrator
Growing construction client has an immediate need for a Project Administrator with Construction experience.
- Manage all accounting related functions for assigned projects.
- Assist project teams with any questions or needs related to the accounting department.
- Manage invoices, payments, and compliance for assigned projects.
- Have an understanding of compliance requirements for assigned projects
- Process vendor invoices accurately and within assigned timeline
- Process sub-contractor payments accurately and within assigned timeline.
- Collect and track compliance documents.
- Generate reports including Payroll, A/R, Contract Status, and Job Cost.
- Proficient in data entry, accounts payable, accounts receivable and vendor payments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Key competencies are Communication, teamwork, initiative, and dependability
- Minimum three years prior experience working as a project administratorin the construction industry.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org